A Happy Healthy life : My 5 Steps Checklist


"Dying is easy.

 LIVING takes WORK! "

Jack LaLalaine  


"Life is like a narrow bridge."

It is Not easy to stay  Balanced!

Always Striving
to Achieve my 5 Steps.

I either go up or go down.
I never stay the same.

Like my Son In Law Yosef
says,
"Dad, Nothing is Easy !"

1. Spiritual

 -Prayer
 -Learning
 -Acts of kindness
 -Gratitude
 -Humility
 -Charity
-Mission /Purpose

 2 . Mental

 - Positive Affirmations
 -Humor
 -Optimism -
-Meditation
 -Self Hypnosis/
Getting adequate
Sleep!
 - Deep Breathing
 - Learning New things
 -Relearning old things
 -Nature
 -Public Speaking
 -Writing
-Art Work
 -Travel
- Don't Worry about things


 3. Social

 -Connection with family and friends
 -Make new friends
 -Date Walks with wife
 -Visiting kids
 -Playing and learning with grandkids
 -Sharing memories

 4. Nutrition

 Stay the course!
Don't give in to temptation!

 5. Staying Active

 -Work : Personal Training
 -Strength training
 -Running
 -Biking
 -Gardening
 -Keeping house fixed up


I'm thinking to myself,

'If i implement all this stuff,

 I won't have time to die!'

   Thanks for reading my story!

 Rich

Comments

Popular posts from this blog